- Spring 2015 registration is open. See our list of Spring courses. Courses can also be viewed at UAOnline.
- Students with prerequisite restrictions or campus restrictions can contact our office for assistance. Students with financial holds must clear those with the campus financial services office prior to registration.
- UAF degree-seeking students must complete the following and register at UAOnline.
- Obtain your registration form at UAOnline
- Meet with your academic advisor for fall and spring terms
- Turn in your registration request form
- Once these steps are complete, register for eLearning courses at UAOnline *
High School Enrollment
If you are a high school student wanting to take classes with UAF eLearning & Distance Education, secondary enrollment is for you. Fill out the PDF form, print and sign it, and contact the instructors to get signatures. If you need assistance, contact our helpful eLearning staff at the address below. Then deliver or send the form to eLearning.
NON-UAF STUDENTS and NON DEGREE STUDENTSIf you have enrolled in a UA course within the last two years, you are able to register at UAOnline.
Spring 2015 registration is open. Use the UAF eLearning Registration form.The Alaska Statewide Mentor Project students should use our registration form as well.
UAF students can also register for eLearning courses at their local University of Alaska campus. For more information about the UAOnline Registration process, please see the Quick Guide to Registration. *Current UA degree-seeking students who are having registration difficulties or prerequisite problems should contact their academic advisor, visit their local registrar’s office or contact the eLearning office at the address below.