Course RegistrationFall registration are open! Current students can register at UAOnline. Students who are unable to register at UAOnline can use the fall registration form.
Students with prerequisite restrictions or campus restrictions can contact our office for assistance. Students with financial holds must clear those with the campus financial services office prior to registration.
UAF fall and spring semester degree-seeking students must complete the following and register at UAOnline.
- Obtain your registration form at UAOnline
- Meet with your academic advisor for fall and spring terms
- Turn in your registration request form
- Once these steps are complete, register for eLearning courses at UAOnline *
SPECIAL NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE FOLLOWING STATES:Alabama, Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky, New York, or North Carolina
Residents in these states who seek to enroll in University of Alaska (UA) online programs and/or complete an internship in their home state related to UA enrollment need to be aware of special requirements. If you are residing in one of these states and you anticipate enrolling in an academic program, entailing either on-line courses or an internship, at one of the three UA universities, you must first contact the individual listed below at the university where you plan to enroll:
NON-UAF STUDENTS and NON DEGREE STUDENTSFall registration is open! Go to UAOnline to enroll in courses or use the UAF eLearning Registration form. Contact our offices for assistance.
- If you have enrolled in a UA course within the last two years, you are able to register at UAOnline.
- Alaska Statewide Mentor Project students should use our fall registration form..
- UAF students can also register for eLearning courses at their local University of Alaska campus.