- Registration for Fall 2014 is open. Students can register at UAOnline.
- If students need to add a course late, they need to obtain instructor permission prior to submitting the Late Add form. There is a $50 Late Add fee.
- Students with prerequisite restrictions or campus restrictions can contact our office for assistance. Students with financial holds must clear those with the campus financial services office prior to registration.
- For fall, UAF Degree students must complete the following and register at UAOnline.
- Obtain your registration form at UAOnline
- Meet with your academic advisor for fall and spring terms
- Turn in your registration request form
- Once these steps are complete, register for eLearning courses at UAOnline *
High School Enrollment
If you are a high school student wanting to take classes with UAF eLearning and Distance Education, secondary enrollment is for you. Fill out the PDF form, print and sign it, and contact the instructors to get signatures. If you need assistance, contact our helpful eLearning staff at the address below. Then deliver or send the form to eLearning.
NON-UAF STUDENTS and NON DEGREE STUDENTSIf you have enrolled in a UA course within the last five years, you are able to register at UAOnline
If you are having issues you can use the registration form for fall 2014.
This form is only for students who are not affiliated with UAF. Students can always register for eLearning courses in-person at their local University of Alaska campus.
As of August 31, 2013, UAF eLearning & Distance Education no longer offers print-based or yearlong courses for enrollment. As online courses and programs become a focus in higher education, UAF is directing resources in support of online delivery.