- Spring 2015 registration opens November 10 for degree-seeking students and November 17 for non-degree students. Our list of Spring courses is coming 10/27. Courses can also be viewed at UAOnline starting 10/27/2014.
- Students with prerequisite restrictions or campus restrictions can contact our office for assistance. Students with financial holds must clear those with the campus financial services office prior to registration.
- UAF Degree students must complete the following and register at UAOnline.
- Obtain your registration form at UAOnline
- Meet with your academic advisor for fall and spring terms
- Turn in your registration request form
- Once these steps are complete, register for eLearning courses at UAOnline *
High School Enrollment
If you are a high school student wanting to take classes with UAF eLearning and Distance Education, secondary enrollment is for you. Fill out the PDF form, print and sign it, and contact the instructors to get signatures. If you need assistance, contact our helpful eLearning staff at the address below. Then deliver or send the form to eLearning.
NON-UAF STUDENTS and NON DEGREE STUDENTSIf you have enrolled in a UA course within the last two years, you are able to register at UAOnline.
Spring 2015 registration begins November 10 for degree-seeking students and November 17 for non-degree students. Use our registration form for the Alaska Statewide Mentor Project.
This form is only for students who are not affiliated with UAF. Students can always register for eLearning courses in-person at their local University of Alaska campus.