Fall 2014 Tuition
- $174 per credit 000-200 level course
- $210 per credit 300-400 level course
- $403 per credit 500-600 level course
- $5 per credit up to $60 per semester
UA Network Charge
The fee is charged on a course-by-course basis, per credit hour, as follows:
- $5 per credit for 000-200 level courses
- $6 per credit for 300-400 level courses
- $12 per graduate course credit (600 level)
eLearning Distance Fee
Tuition waivers for UA employees and their dependents are applicable to UAF eLearning courses. Veterans’ benefits and other forms of financial aid are also often applicable to Independent Learning fees. Check with the local Financial Aid office about these policies.
The University of Alaska Fairbanks participates in the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) programs; information is available from base personnel or education officers. Veterans’ educational benefits are also applicable for UAF eLearning courses. DANTES students must complete UAF enrollment forms.
Be sure to read the UAF eLearning and Distance Education policies for Transfers, Withdrawals, and Refunds.
For other questions about fees, please contact us at 907.479.3444.